Join our Team!
We’re looking for an Intermediate Level Architect or Intern Architect to join our team.
Established in 2005, MOSS SUND Architects is a boutique architecture firm specializing in environmentally responsible residential, healthcare and commercial design. Located in the vibrant Toronto neighborhood of Leslieville, we offer a positive and fun working environment.
We are looking for a creative Intermediate level Architect or Intern Architect to actively participate in all phases of assigned projects.
- Great sense of humour
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent design and detailing skills
- Experience in managing all phases of a project and co-ordination of sub consultants
- Proficient in the use of Revit, AutoCad, Microsoft Office Suite, and various presentation software
- Knowledge of sustainable design principles including energy modelling, Net Zero and Passive House
- Working knowledge of Zoning By-laws and Ontario Building Code
- Minimum 5 years work experience in design, construction documents and construction contract administration
- Minimum 2 years residential experience
- Experience with healthcare, retail roll out, light industrial, indoor pools and/or equestrian facilities would also be beneficial
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants should contact email@example.com